Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal Wiki, Net Worth, Education, Family, and More Details: Find out all the details about Twitter CEO Parag Agarwal Wiki. Know his Biography with educational background, net worth, age, and family.
Since taking over as CEO of Twitter in October of 2017, Parag Agrawal has been working hard to turn the platform around. But who is Parag Agrawal? What is his background? And how much money does he make? Keep reading to find out!
Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal is one of the most influential people on the internet. His net worth is estimated at more than $12 billion, and he has a degree from Cornell University. But what else do we know about him? Let’s take a look at his wiki to find out more about his family and education.
You can Look at Our Latest Posts Also:
- Rohanpreet Singh Wiki, Age, Bio, Family, Biography, and More
- Atur Mehta Wiki, Age, Wife, Height, Net Worth And Other Details
Table of Contents
Parag Agrawal Wiki Biography
In this tutorial, we’ll describe the life of Parag Agrawal through this blog post. A biographical sketch of his life by his work and life, family life, training, physical condition, profits, and so much more interesting data are included. Parag Agrawal has faced many issues over her life. To learn more about the life of Parag Agrawal, read this informative article. To get more info regarding the life of Parag Agrawal, read the following article carefully.
|Profession||CEO of Twitter|
|Birth Place||Ajmer, Rajasthan, India|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Current City||San Francisco (U.S.A)|
Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal was born on May 21, 1984. His nationality is American Indian, and he is 37 years old.
|Age||37 Years (as of 2022)|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1984|
|Birthplace||Ajmer, Rajasthan, India|
Parag Agrawal is currently the CEO of Twitter. He was hired as a senior engineering director back in 2008, and he has been growing with the company ever since. His work at Twitter has been to help establish a strategy for social media networks. He also helped create the MobiMoz project, which was created to develop a better understanding of mobile phone usage.
Agrawal got his B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) in 2000 and his Ph.D. in Management Science and Engineering from Stanford University in 2010 under advisor Professor Youngme Moon. He completed a graduate placement program at Microsoft before working on video technology startup PlayEnhance where he eventually became CEO.
|Bachelor Degree||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (B.Tech)|
|Master’s Degree||Stanford University (MS, PhD)|
|School||Atomic Energy Central School|
Twitter CEO Parag has been married to Vineeta Agrawal since 2016, and the couple is currently living in the California area after moving from India.
- Sudigali Sudheer Wiki, Age, Family, Affairs, Height, and More
- Aseem Ghavri Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Family, and Career
- Tara Sutaria Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Family, & Bio
- Anitha Sampath wiki, Bio, Age, Height, family, and more
- Aishwarya Ojha Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Family, and more
Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal Family:
Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal is in the news again, but this time it’s for something personal – his family. Agrawal took to Twitter on Sunday to share a series of photos of him and his wife with their newborn son, who was born over the weekend. The proud dad also shared a video of his son’s first bath. Judging by the smiles on everyone’s faces, it looks like the little guy is already off to a great start! Congratulations to the Agrawal family!
|Father’s Name||Ram Gopal Agrawal|
|Wife Name||Vineeta Agrawal|
Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal is undoubtedly a wealthy man, but just how much money does he actually have? According to recent reports, Agrawal’s net worth is estimated to be around $12 billion. While that’s certainly nothing to sneeze at, it’s also considerably less than some of his fellow tech CEOs. Regardless, with a fortune like that, Agrawal is certainly living the high life!
|Net worth||$12 billion (Estimated)|
- Parag Agrawal currently serves as CEO of Twitter, which he was born in 1983-84 in India.
- Parag Agrawal, the company’s most highly renowned employee who recently found himself in the role of chief technology officer, has gained recent notoriety. However, career-wise he has remained virtually unseen.
- Parag Agrawal, a 37-year-old native of India, is part of the top ranks of prominent CEOs, including the man being supplanted by him and Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and Tesla’s Elon Musk.
- In October of 2017, Twitter announced the appointment of Parag Agrawal as Chief Technology Officer after the resignation of Adam Massinger, the former Chief Technology Officer.
- On November 30, 2021, Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter, stated that Parag Agrawal would be next in line at Twitter. Following this announcement, Agrawal was criticized by right-wingers in a segment in The Daily Show for a tweet that he’d made in 2010 that quoted Aasif Mandvi. Parag Agrawal said, “If they are not likely to distinguish from Muslim extremists as well as white extremists, why should I distinguish between black and white people?”
Parag Agarwal’s net worth is estimated to be more than $12 billion, equal to 1200 Crore INR in Indian currency.
Parag Agrawal is 37 years old (as of 2022)
His Wife’s name is Vineeta Agrawal.